Friday, November 19, 2010

21 week appointment

21 weeks and 4 days...were creeping along. Slowly but surely we'll get to 39 weeks where hopefully Austin will grace us with his presence!

The doctors appointment went well today. I know everything is going to be just fine but I still get soo nervous/anxious on the way to Winchester. I hate that!

First I had to have my blood drawn for the blood sugar fasting-couldnt eat or drink after midnight until my appointment(!!!!!) well she said I had a wonderful number and I passed:) ...So now I get to just do the 2 hour glucose test at 28 weeks. Um id much rather just do the 1 hour test like last time. Oh well, whatever I have to do I will...no biggie!

The ultrasound tech did the usual quick scan to let us hear his hearbeat <3 and we reminded her that Dr.M didnt get to see his stomach last time...and so she found that and Dr checked it out and said everything looks great. She said that happens and in a normal prenatal she wouldnt worry about it but knew we were more anxious and thought it was important for us to know everything is fine. So glad! I gained weight this time so I didnt get any questions about that..yay. It was just a quick visit this time. Next appointment we have another ultrasound...im hoping for 3d/4d but who knows. Well get to see how hes progressing and how much he weighs ect. Cant wait to see my little guy again!! I look forward to seeing his little ol heart beating and his cute little profile shots. The face shots creep me out a bit but still look forward to him showing us his scary face :) lol.

Hes really picked up his activity...which makes mommy VERY happy. His most active time is around 7pm. Thats party time! :) The past few days hes started moving more and more throughout the day tho. It makes it easier going 3 weeks between appointments when I can feel him. I really wanted a heartbeat monitor but the good ones that work are just so dang expensive, so I think ill be ok without one!

Anyway...lets hope these next 3 weeks go by fairly quick :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: