Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Registry


So after looking through "Bella's room" (which we have yet to start packing up!!) I decided I needed to create a registry! Theres only a few things we can use for Austin. (Besides of course the big items like the crib, dresser, changing table, glider etc.)

My plan was to just have a welcome home celebration instead of a baby shower. The more and more I think about that, the less I like the idea. I mean I hate being unprepared. So why not have BOTH?! :) I really feel like we will be bringing baby Austin home so Id hate to not have his nursery set up like we did for his big sister.

For the clothes we had 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of shoes that could be for a boy. So we've got to start from scratch in that department! Ive searched to see if you could create a registry for GapBaby or Children's Place, but was unsuccessful. lol. Ok, so I have a hard time finding cute baby boy stuff.

Another thing we can (maybe) use is diapers. We have about a million size newborn diapers. Ive got a feeling he wont be very little and those wont last too long. A variety of wipes and butt pastes...check. A bottle or 2 of shampoo and lotions, 2 neutral baby blankets along with a swing, pack 'n play, and bouncer.

When I looked at it like that I thought eh, we dont need much...until I went to the registry. I guess we really just need the things for his room, clothes, and some boy blankets and toys.

ANYWAY I created 2. BabySuperMall has the bedding set and a few other items...the rest is at BabiesRUs.

Baby"SuperMall"Registry

Babies"R"Us - Baby Registry

0 comments: