Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We miiight have a birth date!

My 25 week appointment went really well...

Austin is measuring 11 days ahead. His heart rate was 147 and he's 1lb 15oz! He's going to be a big boy I just know it...

The doctor commented on his big head and extra long arms :) ...(he is ALL Ryon) I'm ok with that as long as I can have him naturally.

My scheduled induction is 3/25/11, just 3 days before my actual due date. I was back and forth with being induced and letting him come on his own. As much as I want it to just happen...I'm terrified that we wouldn't make it to the hospital since Bella came so "quick". So I suppose we'll go for a more controlled labor...unless he decides to come earlier on his own. After my next appointment I start going every 2 weeks...woohoo!

Here's a few pictures of little man. So in love with his little face!! :)









0 comments: