Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uncomfortable

I am finally 30 weeks...(in my 31st week of pregnancy, does anyone else find that confusing? I always did)

Anyway, I'm really starting to get uncomfortable now. It just hit me hard this week. I'm feeling pretty large...and very TIRED. The terrible painful excruciating stupid lower back pain and having to flip over every 30 minutes at night make sleep a hard thing to get. I know I said I wouldn't complain...but I'm just at a point of frustration. I have been pregnant FOR.EVE.ERRR and still no babies. Am I going to be able to handle motherhood? Starting to freak out a little about labor(!!!) and bringing our little man home. I watch some shows and (E)news and other people with babies and it just looks different now. Not real. Not in my world atleast. Maybe I'm just good at carrying babies but will I be good at taking care of them? I know once he gets here things (should) will change and it'll be natural...or so I hope! I know ill get tons of unwanted advice and I pray that I won't get frusterated with these people. I mean, I should know about raising a baby...I hate that I didn't get the opportunity and all I know is how to be pregnant. Well, once Austin gets here ill be sooo gald to be thru with the pregnant part for a little while!...a few months atleast ;)

0 comments: